Monday, December 29, 2008

First post

Now that I've created this thing I guess I have to put something in here to fill it up.   With my limited creativity that could be a bit of a chore but I'll try.   

So I'm sitting here at work now that Christmas has come and gone for another year.    Not quite New Years yet so it's that inbetween time when you want to be off work because you are recovering from one holiday and not quite ready for the next one.    Since  I am working on the 31st I'm not sure I'm going to want to be doing much partying that evening, actually I'm not even sure I'll make it until midnight.   The last couple of years have been a bit of a chore trying to stay awake that long.   I'm sure I'll feel better after a couple of drinks and a few snacks.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note if you want.