Saturday, August 15, 2009

Still alive

Gosh, it's been ages since I last posted here. I forgot I even had a blog for a while there. My life appears to be one of those things that never seems to change and just goes on day by day. Or so it seems. However......

In the last few months I have bought my own place, spent a glorious week on vacation up in the Great Smoky Mountains, become the star pitcher of my ball team, been told by my boss that I'm the best tech in the place and managed to get myself on google streetview. The last being the highlight of my month.

It's funny how each day seems the same many times and we accept all the little things that happen in the duration as normal occurrances. But in reality each moment is special unto itself and can carry it's own magic if we care to look. The things we do with friends, trips to the grocery store, a day at work, all things we take for granted but at the same time all things that make each day different.

The longer I live the more I'm learning to enjoy the small things in life that make each day what it is.

So how long does it take google to get new images up on streetview? I was heading down to Cincinnati last week and was going thru Columbus, OH when I notice the Google camera car in the middle lane. I was in the left lane and traffic was going slow enough that I was able to get a good look at it when I went by. So now I'm curious as to how long it will take to get the new images up on the site. The exact location was on I-70 southbound right before exit 190A. I was driving a gray Hyundai Elantra with Ontario plates on it. I'm sort of hoping to see it when they finally get them up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note if you want.