Sunday, April 14, 2013

It was recently pointed out to me that it's been almost a year since the last entry in my blog. I know I tend to forget things now and then but I didn't realize it had been that long. So here I am to recitfy the situation. I am of the firm opinion that in order to be a politician you must be lacking something in the areas of morals and common sense while at the same time having an overwhelming sense of righteousness and the desire to make sure everyone thinks like you do and believes what you do. More and more I see some of the most nonsensical and/or hypocritical garbage coming out of the mouths of politicians. Maybe it's just me but I really wonder what happened to common sense and caring. Apparently it went out with the dodo bird. I'm not sure what's up with the weather around here but I'm not liking it. A couple of weeks ago I was out riding my bike and enjoying the sunshine. I woke up this morning to a foot of snow on my car. Needless to say I didn't ride the bike into work. I did however get a boot full of snow while trying to clear the car off so I could get out of the driveway. I knew there was a reason I kept my winter tires on this long. I am really looking forward to my vacation this year. My girlfriend and I are heading off to Hawaii for a week. It's the first time either of us have ever been there so it should be an experience. One of the highlights of the trip will be a dive that I am doing. It is going to be a night dive to watch the manta rays feeding. I guess they get a bunch of divers on the bottom with lights that they all shine upward to attract the phytoplankton. The concentration of plankton attracts the manta rays who proceed to chow down on the organic buffet. If it's as I expect it to be it should be an amazing dive and I hope to be able to get some video of it with my gopro. So with another day alone at work, anyone feel like bringing me some donuts? I'll take you for a ride in the sim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note if you want.